Microbes by Marco – JP022
Marco is an avid practitioner of Koreean Natural Farming. He grows his own inputs, teaches (us on the podcast) others how to make them on his Instagram page (linked below) and also sells his surplus inputs at MicrobesByMarco. Fans of the podcast will notice that I referenced him at our talk at Rooting DC.
- Works Referenced:
- Chris Trump’s YouTube Channel
- The Half That Has Never Been Told
- The Cotton Gin
- Julius Tillery – Black Cotton Farmer in NC
- I misspoke referencing the lectins, and said leptins, when speaking about tomatoes. I actually meant Lycopene. It was early I guess. Visit this news report, and then the actual scientific article to learn more.
- Marco’s Proverb:
- Do As Nature Does
- Good and Bad are the Same
- Both of these come from the JADAM book, which all of us are familiar with.
- How Plants Absorb Living Microbes and Convert Soil Pathogens into Beneficials with James White – Regenerative Ag Podcast
- Marco’s Recommended Resource is :
- Marco would’ve wished I asked him about Bokashi Composting.
- Contact Marco on his website MicrobesByMarco.Com or on IG @marco_is_growing
Asante Sana ߊߛߊ߲ߕߌ ߛߣߊ
Medase Paa ߡߍߘߊߛߋ ߔߊ
Modupe O ߡߏߘߎߔߋ ߏ
Thank you for listening to