Microbes by Marco – JP022
Marco is an avid practitioner of Natural Farming. He grows his own inputs, teaches (us on the podcast) others how to make them on his Instagram page (linked below) and also sells his surplus inputs at MicrobesByMarco. Fans of the podcast will notice that I referenced him at our talk at Rooting DC.
- Works Referenced:
- Chris Trump’s YouTube Channel
- The Half That Has Never Been Told
- The Cotton Gin
- Julius Tillery – Black Cotton Farmer in NC
- I misspoke referencing the lectins, and said leptins, when speaking about tomatoes. I actually meant Lycopene. It was early I guess. Visit this news report, and then the actual scientific article to learn more.
- Marco’s Proverb:
- Do As Nature Does
- Good and Bad are the Same
- Both of these come from the JADAM book, which all of us are familiar with.
- How Plants Absorb Living Microbes and Convert Soil Pathogens into Beneficials with James White – Regenerative Ag Podcast
- Marco’s Recommended Resource is :
- Marco would’ve wished I asked him about Bokashi Composting.
- Contact Marco on his website MicrobesByMarco.Com or on IG @marco_is_growing
Thank you for listening to
- Jìgìjìgì EP023 – Rooting DC 2020 – Urban Agribusiness Growing Money On Trees III
- Jìgìjìgì EP022 – Microbes by Marco
- Jìgìjìgì EP021 – Towards ANF
- Jìgìjìgì EP020 – Mchezaji “Che” Axum
- Jìgìjìgì EP019 – Silver Sprung